Ready, Set, Vote in the Children’s & Teen Choice Book Awards!
The only national book awards program where the winners are selected by children and teens of all ages.
Help us spread the word with Twitter and Facebook posts:
- Voice your choice! Voting for @CBCBook’s Children’s & Teen Choice Book Awards is open through May 12: ccbookawards.com #CCBA14
- Ready, set, vote! Voting for @CBCBook’s Children’s & Teen Choice Book Awards is open at ccbookawards.com #CCBA14
Get the Widget!
For the second time this year, the CBC has partnered with DOGObooks to create free, embeddable voting widgets for your blog or site, expanding online voting opportunities for young readers everywhere. The widgets are available for publishers, librarians, teachers, and kid lit lovers in the Digital Toolkit at ccbookawards.com.
Celebrate with These Ideas & Resources
- Visit our digital toolkit online for “I Voted” stickers, Awards badges, and more.
- Check out our resources for teachers & librarians and booksellers.
- Host a polling day or create a ballot box in your school, library, or bookstore, then tally and enter kids’ votes into the group ballot online.
About the Children’s & Teen Choice Book Awards
Launched in 2008 by the Children’s Book Council and Every Child A Reader, The Children’s & Teen Choice Book Awards program was created to provide young readers with an opportunity to voice their opinions about the books being written for them and to help develop a reading list that will motivate children to read more and cultivate a love of reading.
Announcement of Winners
Winners will be announced live during Children’s Book Week (May 12-18, 2014) — the annual celebration of books for young people and the joy of reading — at a charity gala to benefit Every Child a Reader (ECAR).