Booksellers: Enter the Children’s Book Week Display Contest!
The Children’s Book Council and Every Child a Reader are partnering with the ABC Children’s Group at ABA on a Children’s Book Week display contest this year!
- A visit from a 2013 Children’s-Choice-Book-Awards-
winning author or illustrator (based on availability, subject to change)
- Coverage in the ABA’s Bookselling This Week Newsletter and the Children’s Book Council’s Update Newsletter
- Acknowledgement and promotion on bookweekonline.com
- Social media coverage from the CBC and ABA
- How well does the display adhere to the Children’s Book Week theme?
- How eye-catching is it?
- How well does it use the available space?
- How creative and unique is the display?
- Bonus points will be awarded for incorporating the CBW posterand the titles Brian Selznick pays homage to on it, and the 2013 Children’s and Teen Choice Book Awards finalists.
- Your display must be up for the duration of Children’s Book Week (May 13-19) to be considered.
To enter: send pictures of your display to Shannon at ABA by May 19.
The winner will be announced by May 24.