The 2015 Children’s Choice Book Awards Ceremony
All proceeds from the Awards Ceremony benefit Every Child A Reader, a 501(c)3 literacy organization committed to instilling a lifelong love of reading in children.
2015 Event Details
Monday, May 4, 2015
6pm Dinner Reception, 7-8pm Awards Ceremony
Age range: 8 and up
Open to the public with ticket purchase (information below).
Join us for the Academy Awards of children’s literature — a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to meet your favorite children’s book authors and illustrators in person!
The Children’s Choice Book Awards is the only national book awards program where winning titles are selected by young readers of all ages. 2015 winners will be announced live at the 8th Annual Children’s Choice Book Awards Ceremony.
This year’s ceremony will be co-hosted by author and National Ambassador Emeritus Jon Scieszka, and librarian, author, children’s literature blogger and reviewer Betsy Bird.
All proceeds will benefit Every Child A Reader, a 501(c)3 literacy organization committed to instilling a lifelong love of reading in children.
Jon Scieszka: First National Ambassador for Young People’s Literature; author of The True Story of the Three Little Pigs, The Stinky Cheese Man and Other Fairly Stupid Tales, and many more beloved books for young readers; and founder of the literacy program, Guys Read.
Betsy Bird: librarian, author, children’s literature blogger and reviewer.
This year’s presenters are kid lit luminaries:
- Sophie Blackall
- Matt de la Pen̄a
- Tim Federle
- David Levithan
- Andrea Davis Pinkney
- Sergio Ruzzier
- Brian Selznick
- Jacqueline Woodson
2015 Ticket Purchase & Sponsorship Opportunities There is a limited amount of seating for the Awards Ceremony. Tickets and sponsorships are available on a first come, first served basis. Check or credit card payments accepted.
For more information, e-mail: shaina [dot]birkhead[@]cbcbooks[dot]org
- Adult Ticket: $300
- Librarian/Teacher Ticket: $160
- Child Ticket (18 and under): $50
• Twenty-five event tickets • Admission to pre-show VIP reception with presenters • Full-page journal ad • VIP seating for the Awards Ceremony • Prime placement of logo projected on screen • Prime placement of logo on all event signage and in video
• Ten event tickets • Full-page journal ad • Preferred seating for the Awards Ceremony • Logo projected on screen • Logo on all event signage and video
• Five event tickets • Half-page journal ad • Prominent seating for the Awards Ceremony • Logo projected on screen • Company listing on all event signage and video