PW Kids Connect Conference
Publishers Weekly presents the PW Kids Connect Conference on October 29-30, 2015 at the Grand Lodge of the State of New York. The conference will bring together publishing professionals, authors, booksellers, and librarians from the US and abroad to discuss key elements of the industry–including sales, marketing, content, digital, and more.
Participants will have the opportunity to attend panels, keynotes, and workshops addressing such topics as:
- Navigating digital channels
- Classic Brands Going Digital and Global: What Works, What Doesn’t
- Translation and Foreign Rights
- The International Children’s Book Market: Opportunities and Challenges
- Inside PW Children’s Bookshelf
- The influence of parents in book purchasing
The event is curated by an editorial advisory board led by PW’s VP/Children’s Books Editor Diane Roback.
Stay tuned for more program details including speakers, session descriptions, and ticketing.