Discover fun and exciting new resources on the Every Child a Reader website!
“Promote the Vote” with these Children’s & Teen Choice Book Awards resources
Find logos, banners, sample social media posts and more on our Media Tools page!
– Use our voting banners on your websites and social media
– Already cast your vote? Let the world know with an “I Voted” badge on your social media. Link back to everychildareader.net/vote and encourage others to Voice Their Choice too!
– Teachers: Discover amazing resources for each finalist title at TeachingBooks.net
Plan a voting party or event at your library, bookstore, school or home with our Brand New Voting Tools!
– Create a voting booth with a cardboard partition and our printable ballots. You can tally votes and enter them in our group ballot!
– Supplies for a fun-filled voting event are at your fingertips with our coloring pages, crosswords and word search
– Highlight the finalist titles on your shelves with our shelf talkers!
Encourage kids to vote on their own at EveryChildaReader.net/vote
Celebrate the best Children’s Book Week ever, May 1-7, 2017
Find everything you need to to spread the word about Children’s Book Week with our Media Tools!
– Champion books and reading with our Children’s Book Week Champion badge
– Post the Children’s Book Week logo online, in your email signature and more
Discover a multitude of resources for teachers, librarians, booksellers and more on our Fun Stuff page!
– Take a look at this year’s beautiful Book Week poster, buy the one and only Christian Robinson
– Download and print four spectacular official book marks buy four spectacular artists
– Keep your eyes peeled for our first ever “One World, Many Stories” graphic novel, coming soon!
Looking for a Children’s Book Week event in your area? Our interactive map is here to help you find all the fun in your area!