Book Lovers Unite…Online!
Enjoy these activities and resources for kids all from the comfort of your home!
- Did you know there’s an awesome playlist on YouTube of over 80 children’s book authors doing readings? We have storytime covered.
- Worried your children or students won’t have enough educationally stimulating material during this time? This PathFinders reading list includes titles centered on Native American voices and storytelling, and they include quizzes and answer key!
- Take your kids and/or students on a global adventure…online! These 12 museums have online guided tours for FREE.
- “Reading Through it Together” by Brightly is a fantastic collection of resources and activities for parents navigating work-from-home, and childcare all at the same time.
- What about the kids out there with science minds? Science Kids has everything from free experiment instructions, games, quizzes, and more…all online! This website also includes branches for Math and English.
- Children’s book creators have felt a call-to-action with everything going on. Check out what some of them are doing in light of this at-home transitional period.
We will continue to update this list as more resources and activities become available to us, so be sure to check back periodically. There is also a whole publisher resources page to come!