- Latinas for Latino Literature Launches the Latino Children's Summer Reading Program
- Too Much Focus on Gender for YA Book Covers?
- This Week on Girls Scoutsí The Studio: Laura Golden
- Victoria Law Endorses Two Anthologies in the "Girls of Color in Dystopia" Blog Series
- Gayle Forman Has Penned Just One Year
Our Friends at First Book Need Your Vote!
August 09, 2012
Support one of our favorite literacy non-profits by voting for them in Subaru's
"Share the Love" event -- they could get a share of $5 million to put books in the hands of kids in need.
Subaru is looking to add two more charities to their “Share the Love” event this year and First Book, which provides access to new books for children in need, is in the running! Making it in means they’ll get a $250 donation for every new Subaru that’s purchased or leased during the event when the owner selects First Book -- up to $5 million total across the five participating charities.
Vote for them daily at the Subaru Share the Love Facebook page until August 26th.