- 27 Kidlit Creators Assemble for the "Turning the Page, New Stories for Newtown" Event
- This Week on Girls Scoutsí The Studio: Author Andrew Clements
- The Eric Carle Museum of Picture Book Art Announces 2013 Carle Honors Honorees
- IBBY Announces the 2014 Hans Christian Andersen Award Jury and Nominees
- Kat Zhang to Pen Once We Were
Kristen Stewart Open to More 'Twilight' Movies
July 17, 2012
At San Diego Comic Con, the Twilight Saga actress expressed a willingness to sign up for another Twilight movie should author Stephenie Meyer decide to publish a new book.
Following the publication of Breaking Dawn, Meyer stated in interviews that if she were to pen another story set in the Twilight universe it would either star Jacob Black and Renesmee Cullen or Leah Clearwater. For the time being, readers should not be expecting any vampire fiction from her because she's busy concentrating on the production of a film adaptation of her adult novel, The Host.
For years, Meyer has kept her fans waiting for the completion of another Twilight project; a companion book titled Midnight Sun. In 2008, Meyer ceased her work on the manuscript because twelve chapters were leaked onto the internet.