- "Weird Al" Yankovic to Publish His Second Picture Book
- Victoria Law Endorses Two Anthologies in the "Girls of Color in Dystopia" Blog Series
- Gayle Forman Has Penned Just One Year
- Simon & Schuster Children's Publishing to Partner with Shindig for "Hot YA Summer Chat Series"
- Paramount Pictures Picks Up the Film Rights for The Testing
Why do you need a publisher?
June 27, 2012
The vital role of the publishing house in an age where anyone can self-publish
In an internal document leaked to Digital Book World by Hachette in December, the publisher asserts their critical role in the life of a book.
Random House has also produced a video detailing the many services provided to authors by the publishing house:
More at Digital Book World>>