- Ally Carter's Final Gallagher Girls Title to be Released this Fall
- 2013 Maryland Black-Eyed Susan Book Award Winners Announced
- Steve Carell to Star in the Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day Film
- 27 Kidlit Creators Assemble for the "Turning the Page, New Stories for Newtown" Event
- This Week on Girls Scoutsí The Studio: Author Andrew Clements
Grow the 2012 Global Poem for Change with LitWorld
April 24, 2012
Writer Sharon Creech has started off the poem with the first line:
"Tell me what you're thinking, tell me what you miss
Tell me what you're dreaming, tell me what you wish."
What comes next is up to you! LitWorld invites you to add your voice to the Global Poem for Change at litworld.org/poem in celebration of Poetry Month this April, 2012.