- Penguin Young Readers Group Launches Leveled Reading Program App
- Penguin Young Readers Group Presents the "Storytime Hangout" App
- Random House Children's Books Releases Robert Cormier Ebooks
- Maggot Moon E-book Contains Features for Dyslexic Readers
- Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Introduces 'Curious George® Multi-Touch Digital Storybook & Activities Series' for the iPad
Disney Publishing Launches Two Wreck-it Ralph Apps
November 19, 2012
Disney Publishing has launched two Wreck-it Ralph apps. The publisher has created a comic prequel called "Wreck-it Ralph: Hero's Duty Interactive Comic" and a film retelling called "Wreck-It Ralph Storybook Deluxe."
The film retelling allows fans to relive the Wreck-it Ralph film with read-along text and full narration. It also contains six movie clips and a racing game.
The comic prequel contains twenty-two interactive comic pages that gives the fans the inside scoop behind the Hero's Duty game. This story stars Calhoun, her army and a special doctor named Brad Scott. Each panel of this comic will feature music and special sound effects.