- Random House Children's Books Releases Robert Cormier Ebooks
- Maggot Moon E-book Contains Features for Dyslexic Readers
- Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Introduces 'Curious George® Multi-Touch Digital Storybook & Activities Series' for the iPad
- Disney Publishing Launches Two Wreck-it Ralph Apps
- Ann M. Martin's The Baby-sitters Club® Series to be Released as eBooks in December
Meet the iPad 3
March 08, 2012
Apple recently made the announcement about their third generation iPad, the iPad 3. The new device features advancements—primarily hardware-based—including a quad-core A5X processor, a Retina screen, plus an enhanced camera and iLife applications. The new device offers users a faster high definition interactive experience with media.
So what does this mean for the publishers?
Find out by visiting Digital Book World.