With Halloween just around the corner, Scholastic presents the Humble Audiobooks Bundle: Goosebumps. A portion of the proceeds will benefit Worldreader and Every Child a Reader (ECAR) — the nonprofit arm of the Children's Book Council, dedicated to instilling a lifelong love of reading in children.The promotion will run from today, October 7, to October 21, 11 AM Pacific.
Customers can name their price for the bundle of R.L. Stine books:
- Classic Goosebumps #04: The Haunted Mask
- Classic Goosebumps #05: One Day at Horrorland
- Classic Goosebumps #06: The Curse of the Mummy’s Tomb
- Classic Goosebumps #11: The Werewolf of Fever Swamp
- Classic Goosebumps #16: The Scarecrow Walks at Midnight
- Classic Goosebumps #18: Return of the Mummy
- Classic Goosebumps #19: Revenge of the Lawn Gnomes
- Classic Goosebumps #21: Vampire Breath
- Classic Goosebumps #22: Stay Out of the Basement
- Goosebumps HorrorLand #01: Revenge of the Living Dummy
- Goosebumps HorrorLand #02: Creep From the Deep
- Goosebumps HorrorLand #03: Monster Blood for Breakfast!
- Classic Goosebumps #01: Night of the Living Dummy
- Classic Goosebumps #25: Night of the Living Dummy 2
- Classic Goosebumps #29: The Ghost Next Door
About Humble Bundle
Humble Bundle organizes pay-what-you-want plus charity promotions for awesome digital content and puts the power directly in the hands of the consumers, offering them fully-featured titles at prices they set themselves. Consumers pay what they want and decide how to allocate their money between content creators, charity and a humble tip. Humble Bundle also offers the Humble Store, a digital storefront that features great games at great prices with a portion of sales going to select charities. Since the company’s launch in 2010, Humble Bundle has helped empower its community to allocate more than $56 million toward charity to date. For more information, please visit https://www.humblebundle.com
About Every Child a Reader (ECAR)
Every Child a Reader (ECAR) is a 501(c)(3) literacy organization dedicated to instilling a lifelong love of reading in children. Every Child a Reader creates and supports programs that strive to make the reading and enjoyment of children’s books an essential part of America’s educational and social aims and enhance public perception of the importance of reading. ECAR’s programs include Children’s Book Week, a nationwide celebration of books and reading, and the longest-running national literacy initiative in the country; The Children’s Choice Book Awards, the only national book awards program where the winning titles are selected by kids and teens of all ages; and the National Ambassador for Young People’s Literature Program, the country’s “Children’s Literature Laureate”. Please visit www.cbcbooks.org/about/every-child-a-reader/ for more information.