Trade Marketing Manager at Holiday House
Posted on: August 25, 2017
Holiday House is growing! We are seeking a Trade Marketing Manager to develop and implement a variety of retail-driven campaigns for picture books through YAs, develop and foster relationships with the bookseller community, and plan and organize our presence at retail shows. The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic and creative individual with 4-5 years of trade marketing experience in children’s books.
- Conceptualize, develop, and execute retail marketing campaigns, including promotional materials for retail marketplace
- Plan and coordinate regional trade shows, presence at BEA, Winter and Children’s Institutes; attend as needed
- Manage trade advertising plans across print, social media, and online platforms; write copy, oversee design of ads; manage coop advertising
- Develop relationship-building retail campaigns, communicate directly with booksellers, and work closely with the marketing/publicity team as well as the Sales Director
- Contribute trade/retail items for social media promotions and posts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in children’s book trade marketing
Benefits: Health & Dental
Location: New York
To apply, please send cover letter, resume, and two writing samples to Terry Borzumato-Greenberg at firstname.lastname@example.org.