Publicist/Associate Publicist at Holiday House
Posted on: August 25, 2017
Holiday House is growing! We are seeking a creative, organized, energetic individual with 3-4 years of publicity experience in children’s books for the role of Publicist.
- Create & execute innovative publicity plans for new titles each season
- Write press materials, including press releases and persuasive pitch letters
- Pitch stories and interviews to print, online, and broadcast media
- Arrange book tours and strategic author appearances, attending events as needed
- Grow and manage list of publicity contacts, including key bloggers
- Arrange creative blog tours
- Oversee book submissions to reviewers and key media contacts as well as school and library appearances for authors and illustrators
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in children’s book publicity strongly preferred.
- Experience using Cision a plus
Benefits: Health & Dental
Location: New York
To apply, please send cover letter, resume, and two writing samples, including one press release, to Terry Borzumato-Greenberg at email@example.com.