Marketing Associate, Holiday House
Posted on: August 16, 2016Holiday House is looking for a creative, social media savvy, organized individual, with an attention to detail, for the role of Marketing Associate.
- Brainstorm and execute marketing plans across all channels, including daily social media and print and online materials.
- Assist with the preparation of major national and regional conventions; attend shows as needed.
- Plan and carry out key award submissions.
- Create online newsletter and update website.
- Maintain database.
- Coordinate seasonal catalog mailings.
- Assist Vice President of Marketing with projects as necessary.
- 1-2 years trade book marketing experience required.
- Children’s book school and library marketing preferred.
- Candidate must have solid social media marketing experience with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other platforms.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, organizational & writing skills needed. Must be able to multi-task and prioritize.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Design sense a plus.
- Some travel.
To apply, please e-mail your cover letter, resume and writing sample to [email protected].