- Jeff Pinsker Named President of Klutz® and VP, Scholastic Inc.
- Storia, the eReading App for Kids Created by Scholastic, to Offer Titles from Albert Whitman & Company
- Olympic Gold Medalist and American Soccer Star Alex Morgan to Publish Debut Middle-Grade Series With Simon & Schuster Children's Publishing
- Macmillan and 21st Century Launch Joint Children's Publishing Venture in China, Macmillan Century Consulting & Service Company Ltd
- Scholastic Launches Harry Potter Reading Club, an Online Resource for Teachers, Librarians, and Parents
Babymouse for President!
July 12, 2012
To commemorate her latest book, Random House Kids is holding a Babymouse election!
Who will emerge victorious? Will it be Santiago, the cutest presidential seal you've ever seen? Or will Georgie the giraffe, a candidate who is "willing to stick his neck out", come out on top? You decide!
Watch the campaign videos and vote for your favorite here>>. The winner will be announced on October 1st.