- Jeff Pinsker Named President of Klutz® and VP, Scholastic Inc.
- Storia, the eReading App for Kids Created by Scholastic, to Offer Titles from Albert Whitman & Company
- Olympic Gold Medalist and American Soccer Star Alex Morgan to Publish Debut Middle-Grade Series With Simon & Schuster Children's Publishing
- Macmillan and 21st Century Launch Joint Children's Publishing Venture in China, Macmillan Century Consulting & Service Company Ltd
- Scholastic Launches Harry Potter Reading Club, an Online Resource for Teachers, Librarians, and Parents
HarperCollins Launches "Epic Reads", An Interacitve Online Platform for Their Teen Authors and Books
June 15, 2012
The network's 3 components include a a "hub" at EpicReads.com, PitchDark.com for dystopian and paranormal fiction, and StoryCrush.com for romance and contemporary teen fiction.
More at Publishers Weekly>>