- Jeff Pinsker Named President of Klutz® and VP, Scholastic Inc.
- Storia, the eReading App for Kids Created by Scholastic, to Offer Titles from Albert Whitman & Company
- Olympic Gold Medalist and American Soccer Star Alex Morgan to Publish Debut Middle-Grade Series With Simon & Schuster Children's Publishing
- Macmillan and 21st Century Launch Joint Children's Publishing Venture in China, Macmillan Century Consulting & Service Company Ltd
- Scholastic Launches Harry Potter Reading Club, an Online Resource for Teachers, Librarians, and Parents
Random House To Publish Nickelodeon Books
March 19, 2012
make money online SpongeBob SquarePants, Dora the Explorer, Team Umizoomi, and Bubble Guppies are all headed to Random House Children’s Books next year or.
Random House revealed today that they will be the primary book publisher of Nickelodeon properties beginning in the spring of 2013. EIC of licensed publishing Chris Angelilli will oversee the titles.
Here’s more from the release: “The publishing program with Nickelodeon will expand to include a variety of new formats, including hardcover and paperback picture books, storybooks, leveled readers, chapter books, Junior Novels, and board books. Random House will continue publishing the coloring and activity books and Little Golden Book titles published since 2000 and 2009, respectively.”