- Jeff Pinsker Named President of Klutz® and VP, Scholastic Inc.
- Storia, the eReading App for Kids Created by Scholastic, to Offer Titles from Albert Whitman & Company
- Olympic Gold Medalist and American Soccer Star Alex Morgan to Publish Debut Middle-Grade Series With Simon & Schuster Children's Publishing
- Macmillan and 21st Century Launch Joint Children's Publishing Venture in China, Macmillan Century Consulting & Service Company Ltd
- Scholastic Launches Harry Potter Reading Club, an Online Resource for Teachers, Librarians, and Parents
Peskin to Head FSG Books for Young Readers
January 17, 2012
Joy Peskin, Assoc. Publisher at Viking Children's Books, will be taking over FSG Books for Young Readers as VP, Editorial Director on February 6, 2012.
Article via Publishers Weekly.