Early Career Events
Through dynamic programming created by the industry’s young professionals, the Children’s Book Council’s Early Career Committee (ECC) offers career development, a friendly social community, and networking and volunteer opportunities. Employees of CBC member publishers are invited to attend.
ECC programs include:
- The Annual Extreme Trivia Challenge
- Career enrichment programming, including panels and seminars
- Networking opportunities such as happy hours
- Opportunities to volunteer for literacy initiatives
- The ECC Newsletter, which features interviews, industry news, job moves, and more
More about the Early Career Committee (ECC)
Publishers: learn more about the benefits of CBC membership.